Summer Mini Camp
- Instruction from all ALL IN Lacrosse directors Mark Bundra, Sam Story and Wes Griffiths and current/rising college lacrosse players
- Skill and technique development through dynamic and progressive drills in a high-energy atmosphere
- High-repetition small-sided games for maximum skill development with game-like speed
- Teamwork and hard work emphasized through ALL IN coaching and philosophies
- Registration will cap at 20 per age group
- 4:1 player to coach ratio
- $200 or $40 per session
Looking for additional options for your son or daughter this summer? This program is cost efficient, local, and a perfect environment for your Little Laxer to learn the game of lacrosse. Groups will be divided into 6 players, and boys and girls will be separated.
When: 6/16, 6/23, 6/30, 7/14, 7/21 & 7/28 (6 lessons)
Where: Townley Field – Kenilworth, IL
How Much: $180
Boys Register HERE
Girls Register HERE
Family Lacrosse Lessons
- Want to learn the game of lacrosse?
- Ever find yourself wondering how your child did something on the field?
- Do you wish you could give advice to your child?
- Are you looking for a fun way to bond with your child?
- Do you want to learn how to pass and catch with your child?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then this program is perfect for you! Join us every Wednesday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm in Kenilworth.
Where: Townley Field, Kenilworth
When: Wednesday’s from 5:00 – 6:00 pm (6/15, 6/22, 6/29, 7/13, 7/20 & 7/27) (6 lessons)
How Much: $180 per family (can bring multiple kids)
Registration Link Coming Soon!
Call us today and hire ALL IN to run your off season team training! Our clients include the following…
Loyola Girls (Fall + Winter)
New Trier Girls (Summer, Fall, Winter)
New Trier Boys (Fall)
Hinsdale Girls (Fall + Winter)
Glenbrook South Boys (Winter)
Oak Park River Forest Girls (Winter)
Fenwick Girls (Winter)
College Level Training (Summer)
We all know that summer ball does not drastically improve your game. So what other options do you have? Once a week for 2 hours, come train with the best lacrosse players from Illinois and make sure you show up to fall ball prepared.
1 hour training with TCBOOST + 1 hour lacrosse specific skills and games with ALL IN Staff